Our Unix server administration consultants can provide expert on-site, dedicated remote or supplemental server support. Our Unix administrators provide complete server support that includes installation of hardware, operating system configuration, installation of applications, problem management resolution of issues and security compliance of systems for production readiness.
We will assign a senior Unix consultant, who will ensure that questions are answered thoroughly, work is defined properly and work is performed in a timely and accurate fashion. This provides dedicated technical support and a single point of contact for you and your organization.
Unix Administration Services
- Capacity planning, workload modeling, system security
- Design, testing, evaluation, implementation, and support of hardware, operating systems, software and systems tools
- Research, evaluate and recommend emerging technologies
- Perform root cause analysis to quickly recover from service interruptions and/or to prevent recurring problems
- Implement changes to platforms with minimal impact to organizational activity
- 24 x 7 Unix servers monitoring
- Load monitoring for CPU and Disk I/O
- RAM usage monitoring including page outs
- Filesystem utilization reports
- Remote help with hardware parts replacement
- Setup shell and perl scripts for overall system monitoring
- Setup backups using Veritas Netbackup or EMC Networker
- Disaster recovery